- Social differences in postponing a General Practitioner visit in Flanders, Belgium: which low-income patients are most at risk?
Scaling up family medicine and primary health care in Africa: statement of the Primafamed network, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
2013) AFRICAN JOURNAL OF PRIMARY HEALTH CARE AND FAMILY MEDICINE. 5(1). p.61-63 Mark(
- Health promotion in mental health care: perceptions from patients and mental health nurses
- A novel Medical Achievement Self-efficacy Scale (MASS): a valid and reliable tool
- Interprofessional education for collaborative practice: views from global forum workshop
- Empowering patients to determine their own health goals
- Webuye health and demographic surveillance systems baseline survey of soil-transmitted helmints and intestinal protozoa among children up to five years
- Conceptualizing person- and people centeredness in primary health care: a literature review
- Introducing a telemonitoring platform for diabetic patients in primary care: will it increase the socio-digital divide?
- Health promotion in individuals with mental disorders: a cluster preference randomized controlled trial