- An integrated comprehensive needs-based capitation system to enhance quality of primary care
- Chronic disease management programmes: an adequate response to patients' needs?
- Patients' priorities regarding outpatient physiotherapy care: a qualitative and quantitative study
- Acute kidney injury: an increasing global concern
- The impact of neighborhood deprivation on patients' unscheduled out-of-hours healthcare seeking behavior: a cross-sectional study
- Beschrijving van de recent ingevoerde maatregelen in de huisartsgeneeskunde
- Social differences in postponing a General Practitioner visit in Flanders, Belgium: which low-income patients are most at risk?
- Impact of continuity on quality of primary care: from the perspective of citizens' preferences and multimorbidity: position paper of the European Forum for Primary Care
- A theoretical lens for revealing the complexity of chronic care
Scaling up family medicine and primary health care in Africa: statement of the Primafamed network, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
2013) AFRICAN JOURNAL OF PRIMARY HEALTH CARE AND FAMILY MEDICINE. 5(1). p.61-63 Mark(