- Training COPC and leadership development at Ghent University, Belgium
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Rwandan family medicine residents expanding their training into South Africa : the use of South-South medical electives in enhancing learning experiences
- Together we change!
- La consultation 'sans argent' chez le généraliste est une nécessité
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- Primary care in cancer control: towards mature cancer care
- Chronic disease management programmes: an adequate response to patients' needs?
- Vlaamse prioritaire thema's met betrekking tot eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: focus op de Vlaamse huisartsgeneeskunde: tabellenboek
- Validity of self-reported utilization of physician services : a population study