- Pay-for-performance : beter niet aan beginnen?
- South-South cooperation in health professional education : a literature review
- Do we reap what we sow? : exploring the association between the strength of European primary healthcare systems and inequity in unmet need
- Evaluatie Impulsfonds : rapport
- Training for impact : the socio-economic impact of a fit for purpose health workforce on communities
- The contribution of primary care research to education, training and development of the primary healthcare workforce
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- The new impact factor has arrived: who cares?
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(