- The new impact factor has arrived: who cares?
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- Training COPC and leadership development at Ghent University, Belgium
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- Together we change!
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- Vlaamse prioritaire thema's met betrekking tot eerstelijnsgezondheidszorg: focus op de Vlaamse huisartsgeneeskunde: tabellenboek
- Chronic disease management programmes: an adequate response to patients' needs?
- Patiënt en niet ziekte vooropstellen