- The new impact factor has arrived: who cares?
- Together we change!
- Human resources for primary health care in sub-Saharan Africa: progress or stagnation?
- Perceptions from mental health nurses about health promotion: a qualitative study
- Training COPC and leadership development at Ghent University, Belgium
- Student participation: to the benefit of both the student and the faculty
The role of general practitioners and family physicians in the management of multimorbidity
2015) Management of comorbidity of mental and physical illness. In Key Issues in Mental Health 179. p.129-136 Mark(
- 15by2015: strengthening primary health care in developing countries and fighting 'inequity by disease'
- African primary care research: current situation, priorities and capacity building
- Knowledge and attitude of the Flemish primary care physician toward organ donation and transplantation