- Low-density lipoprotein receptor gene mutations in a Southeast Asian population with familial hypercholesterolemia.
- Efficacy and safety of 300 mu g and 400 mu g cerivastatin once daily in patients with primary hypercholesterolaemia: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
- High prevalence of a novel mutation in the exon 4 of the low-density lipoprotein receptor gene causing familial hypercholesterolemia in Belgium.
- Pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines in healthy volunteers fed various doses of fish oil for 1 year.
- Simvastatin-fluvastatin comparative study - Continued.
- Simvastatin-fluvastatin comparative study.
- Effect of growth-hormone administration on the fatty-acid composition of adipose-tissue in growth-hormone-deficient men.
- Obesity and cancer
- Fasting serum insulin in relation to components of the metabolic syndrome in European healthy men: the European fat distribution study
THE ROLE OF HMG-COA REDUCTASE INHIBITORS IN THE TREATMENT OF HYPERLIPIDEMIA - A REVIEW OF FLUVASTATIN.
1995) CURRENT THERAPEUTIC RESEARCH-CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL. 56(2). p.111-128 Mark(