Pharmacokinetics and anti-trichomonal efficacy of a dimetridazole tablet and water-soluble powder in homing pigeons (Columba livia).
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(1). p.62-67 Mark(
- Inhibition of cell division associated with corticosteroids.
- Threshold level for theophylline in doping analysis.
- Storage of tetracyclines.
Pharmacokinetics and anthelminlic efficacy of febantel in the racing pigeon (Columba livia).
1993) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 16(2). p.223-231 Mark(
- A model of non-immune inflammation in chickens
- The proposed MRL for doxycycline: controversy about the inclusion of the 4-epimer as marker
- Intravenous pharmacokinetics of flunixin, meloxicam and sodium salicylate in heavy breed chickens
- A threshold level for theophylline in doping analysis. J. Chromatogr., 1996, B 687, 247-252.
- Discrepancy in the concentration of amoxycillin in faeces of pigeons and tissues of pigs after analysis by different HPLC methods