- Practical approach for the stability testing of veterinary drugs in solutions and in biological matrices during storage
Pharmacokinetics and biotransformation of salicylate in broiler chickens and homing pigeons
2003) Journal of veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics. 26. p.102-102 Mark(
- Quantitative analysis of oxytetracycline and its 4-epimer in calf tissues by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with positive electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
- Lingual and pharyngeal paralysis in acute doxycyclin intoxication in veal calves
- Liquid chromatographic determination of levamisole in animal plasma: ultraviolet versus tandem mass spectrometric detection
- Determination of clindamycin in animal plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with electrospray ionization mass spectrometry.
- Quantitative analysis of amoxycillin and its major metabolites in animal tissues by liquid chromatography combined with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
- NSAID's: Algemene aspecten en gebruik bij vogels.
- Simultaneous determination of sulfadiazine and trimethoprim in animal feed by liquid chromatography with UV and tandem mass spectrometric detection.
Disposition of sodium salicylate, flunixin and meloxicam after intravenous administration in broiler chickens.
2002) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 25(6). p.449-453 Mark(