- Front glass thickness requirements for high resolution polarized stereoscopic displays: a simulation platform
- Space-charge limited surface currents between two semi-infinite planar electrodes embedded in a uniform dielectric medium
- Improved light emission from OLEDs for lighting
- Spontaneous and stimulated light emission from devices with anisotropic materials
- Optical anisotropy and light outcoupling in OLEDs
- A two-dimensional model for an in-plane organic photo-conductive bilayer sensor
- Spontaneous emission and tunable lasing from planar cavities containing liquid crystals
- Numerical simulation of stimulated emission and lasing in dye doped cholesteric liquid crystal films
- Liquid crystals: applications beyond displays
- Transient and local illumination of an organic photoconductive sensor
- Analysis of a transparent organic photoconductive sensor
- Light emission from dye-doped cholesteric liquid crystals at oblique angles: simulation and experiment
- Simulating the emission properties of luminescent dyes within one-dimensional uniaxial liquid crystal microcavities
Detection of a space-charge region in an organic photoconductive sensor
2012) Proceedings of the International Display Workshops. p.1855-1857 Mark(
- Modelling of light emission inside planar liquid crystal photonic devices
- Simulation and measurement of light emission and change in decay rate in organic light emitting devices
- Simulating the emission properties of luminescent dyes in liquid crystals
- Dipole radiation within one-dimensional anisotropic microcavities: a simulation method
- Reply to comment on 'On the origin dependence of multipole moments in electromagnetism'
- Electromagnetic source transformations and scalarization in stratified gyrotropic media
- Capacitance spectroscopy of alumina sol-gel capacitors with Al top contacts
- Atomic layer deposition of ZnO thin films on boron-doped nanocrystalline diamond
- Zn2SiO4:Mn2+ thin films made with sol-gel technology for electroluminescent displays
- On the origin dependence of multipole moments in electromagnetism
- Electrical properties of Al2O3 films for TFEL-devices made with sol-gel technology
- An exact two-dimensional model for a periodic circular array of head-to-head permanent magnets
- Contrast-improving methods for digital micromirror device projectors
- Optical engines for high-performance liquid crystal on silicon projection systems
- Characterization of the electro-optical behavior of Zn2Si0.5Ge0.5O4: Mn thin-film electroluminescent devices
Role of hybrid EL roughness on the electrical behavior.
2002) Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Inorganic and Organic Electroluminescence, and 2002 International Conference on the Science and Technology of Emissive Displays and Lighting, Gent, 23-26 September 2002 / K. Neyts, P. De Visschere, D. Poelman (editors), Gent, Academia Press, 2002. - ISBN 90-382-0417-5. p.355-358 Mark(
- The study of the low-field behavior of optically generated charges in thin-film electroluminescent devices.
- Hybrid electroluminescent devices with atomic layer deposited thin films on a screen printed dielectric
- Atomic layer deposition of ZnS thin films based on diethyl zinc and hydrogen sulfide.
Thermal annealing of ZnS:Mn TFEL devices fabricated with an organometallic precursor-based ALD process.
2002) Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Inorganic and Organic Electroluminescence, and 2002 International Conference on the Science and Technology of Emissive Displays and Lighting, Gent, 23-26 September 2002 / K. Neyts, P. De Visschere, D. Poelman (editors), Gent, Academia Press, 2002. - ISBN 90-382-0417-5. p.359-362 Mark(
- Hybrid EL devices using screen printing and atomic layer deposition techniques.
- Deposition of luminescent ZnO films by ALCVD.
- Sensitive current, brightness and efficiency measurements in SrS-based thin film electroluminescent devices.
- Observation of Charge Mobility in ZnS: Mn TFEL Devices Using Triangular Waveform Driving with Constant Slope.
- Electrical characterisation of white SrS/ZnS multilayer thin-film electroluminescent devices.
- Aging of electroluminescent devices based on ZnS with Atomic Layer Epitaxy from various precursors.
- Excitation dependent photoluminescent spectra from ZnS: Cu thin films.
Semitransparent metal or distributed Bragg reflector for wide-viewing-angle organic light-emitting-diode microcavities.
2000) JOURNAL OF THE OPTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA B-OPTICAL PHYSICS. 17(1). p.114-119 Mark(
- Electrical modeling of interface roughness in thin film electroluminescent devices.
- Transient Charge Transfer and Light Emission from aged, Thin Film Electroluminescent SrS: Ce.
- Electro-optical measurements on the blue phosphor SrS: Cu.
- Experimental Determination of the Space Charge in ACTFEL Devices
- Status of electroluminescent display technologies
- Properties of charge carriers in ZnS and their effect on the excitation of Mn
- Kinetics and aging in atomic layer epitaxy ZnS:Mn ac thin-film electroluminescent devices.
- Experimental investigation of currents and efficiencies in SrS:Ce thin-film electroluminescent devices