- Hybrid electroluminescent devices with atomic layer deposited thin films on a screen printed dielectric
- Atomic layer deposition of ZnS thin films based on diethyl zinc and hydrogen sulfide.
Thermal annealing of ZnS:Mn TFEL devices fabricated with an organometallic precursor-based ALD process.
2002) Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Inorganic and Organic Electroluminescence, and 2002 International Conference on the Science and Technology of Emissive Displays and Lighting, Gent, 23-26 September 2002 / K. Neyts, P. De Visschere, D. Poelman (editors), Gent, Academia Press, 2002. - ISBN 90-382-0417-5. p.359-362 Mark(
- Hybrid EL devices using screen printing and atomic layer deposition techniques.
- Deposition of luminescent ZnO films by ALCVD.
- Sensitive current, brightness and efficiency measurements in SrS-based thin film electroluminescent devices.
- Observation of Charge Mobility in ZnS: Mn TFEL Devices Using Triangular Waveform Driving with Constant Slope.
- Electrical characterisation of white SrS/ZnS multilayer thin-film electroluminescent devices.
- Aging of electroluminescent devices based on ZnS with Atomic Layer Epitaxy from various precursors.
- Excitation dependent photoluminescent spectra from ZnS: Cu thin films.