- Atomic layer deposition of ZnO thin films on boron-doped nanocrystalline diamond
- Zn2SiO4:Mn2+ thin films made with sol-gel technology for electroluminescent displays
- On the origin dependence of multipole moments in electromagnetism
- Electrical properties of Al2O3 films for TFEL-devices made with sol-gel technology
- An exact two-dimensional model for a periodic circular array of head-to-head permanent magnets
- Contrast-improving methods for digital micromirror device projectors
- Optical engines for high-performance liquid crystal on silicon projection systems
- Characterization of the electro-optical behavior of Zn2Si0.5Ge0.5O4: Mn thin-film electroluminescent devices
Role of hybrid EL roughness on the electrical behavior.
2002) Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Inorganic and Organic Electroluminescence, and 2002 International Conference on the Science and Technology of Emissive Displays and Lighting, Gent, 23-26 September 2002 / K. Neyts, P. De Visschere, D. Poelman (editors), Gent, Academia Press, 2002. - ISBN 90-382-0417-5. p.355-358 Mark(
- The study of the low-field behavior of optically generated charges in thin-film electroluminescent devices.