- Influence of processing on the characteristics of matrix pellets based on microcrystalline waxes and starch derivatives.
- Optimisation of electrical conductance measurements for the quantification and prediction of phase separation in o/w-emulsions, containing hydroxypropylmethylcelluloses as emulsifying agents.
- Moisture absorption and desorption of different rubber lyophilisation closures.
- In vivo evaluation of a hydrophilic matrix containing propylthiouracil in human volunteers
- Validation of filter sterilisation in autoclaves
- Matrix pellets based on the combination of waxes, starches and maltodextrins.
Pharmacokinetics of nebulized sodium ceftiofur in calves.
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(2). p.152-154 Mark(
- Influence of the impeller design, the method of screen perforation and the perforation geometry on the quality of pellets made by extrusion-spheronisation
- Matrix pellets based on the combination of waxes, starches and maltodextrins
- Stabilisation of suspensions using sucrose esters and low substituted n-octenylsuccinate starch-xanthan gum associations.