- Matrix pellets based on the combination of waxes, starches and maltodextrins.
- In vivo evaluation of a hydrophilic matrix containing propylthiouracil in human volunteers
- Validation of filter sterilisation in autoclaves
- Influence of the impeller design, the method of screen perforation and the perforation geometry on the quality of pellets made by extrusion-spheronisation
Validation of a high-performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of doxycycline in turkey plasma.
1996) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS. 682(2). p.301-308 Mark(
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of a xanthan gum-n-octenylsuccinate starch matrix tablet containing ibuprofen as a model drug.
- Stabilisation of suspensions using sucrose esters and low substituted n-octenylsuccinate starch-xanthan gum associations.
- Matrix pellets based on the combination of waxes, starches and maltodextrins
Pharmacokinetics and anti-trichomonal efficacy of a dimetridazole tablet and water-soluble powder in homing pigeons (Columba livia).
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(1). p.62-67 Mark(
- Optimization of a granulation procedure for a hydrophilic matrix tablet using experimental design.