- The solubility of morphine and the stability of concentrated morphine solutions in glass, polypropylene syringes and PVC containers.
- Effect of absorption enhancers on ciliated epithelium: A novel in vivo toxicity screening method using rotifers.
- Formulation and production of rapidly disintegrating tablets by lyophilisation using hydrochlorothiazide as a model drug.
- Administration of doxycycline hydrochloride via drinking water to turkeys under laboratory and field conditions.
- Stabilization of fully active chymopapain by lyophilization.
- Moisture absorption and desorption of different rubber lyophilisation closures.
- Optimisation of electrical conductance measurements for the quantification and prediction of phase separation in o/w-emulsions, containing hydroxypropylmethylcelluloses as emulsifying agents.
- Near-infrared (NIR) monitoring of H2O2 vapor concentration during Vapor Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) sterilisation.
- Influence of processing on the characteristics of matrix pellets based on microcrystalline waxes and starch derivatives.
Pharmacokinetics of nebulized sodium ceftiofur in calves.
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(2). p.152-154 Mark(