Pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of doxycycline in turkeys.
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(4). p.274-280 Mark(
- Influence of impeller design, method of screen perforation and perforation geometry on the quality of pellets made by extrusion-spheronisation.
- Sucrose laurate gels as a percutaneous delivery system for oestradiol in rabbits.
- Buccal absorption of testosterone and its esters using a bioadhesive tablet in dogs.
- Biovailability of testosterone using a bioadhesive tablet with penetration enhancers in dogs
- Influence of the impeller design, the method of screen perforation and the perforation geometry on pellet quality made by extrusion-spheronisation
- Het magistraal voorschrift op basis van hypochloriet bij de behandeling van doorligwonden
- Evaluation of the nebulisation of sodium cefdtiofur in the treatment of experimental Pasteurella-haemolytica bronchopneumonia in calves.
- Validation of filter sterilisation in autoclaves.
- Preliminary efficacy study of a bioadhesive vaginal metronidazole tablet in the treatment of bacterial vaginosis.