- Bioavailability of hydrochlorothiazide from pellets, made by extrusion/spheronisation, containing polyethylene glycol 400 as a dissolution enhancer.
- Stabilization of fully active chymopapain by lyophilization.
- Administration of doxycycline hydrochloride via drinking water to turkeys under laboratory and field conditions.
- Near-infrared (NIR) monitoring of H2O2 vapor concentration during Vapor Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) sterilisation.
- Influence of processing on the characteristics of matrix pellets based on microcrystalline waxes and starch derivatives.
- Optimisation of electrical conductance measurements for the quantification and prediction of phase separation in o/w-emulsions, containing hydroxypropylmethylcelluloses as emulsifying agents.
- Moisture absorption and desorption of different rubber lyophilisation closures.
Pharmacokinetics of nebulized sodium ceftiofur in calves.
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(2). p.152-154 Mark(
- Matrix pellets based on the combination of waxes, starches and maltodextrins.
- In vivo evaluation of a hydrophilic matrix containing propylthiouracil in human volunteers