- Effect of absorption enhancers on ciliated epithelium: A novel in vivo toxicity screening method using rotifers.
- The solubility of morphine and the stability of concentrated morphine solutions in glass, polypropylene syringes and PVC containers.
- Formulation and production of rapidly disintegrating tablets by lyophilisation using hydrochlorothiazide as a model drug.
- Administration of doxycycline hydrochloride via drinking water to turkeys under laboratory and field conditions.
- Stabilization of fully active chymopapain by lyophilization.
- Optimisation of electrical conductance measurements for the quantification and prediction of phase separation in o/w-emulsions, containing hydroxypropylmethylcelluloses as emulsifying agents.
- Near-infrared (NIR) monitoring of H2O2 vapor concentration during Vapor Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) sterilisation.
- Influence of processing on the characteristics of matrix pellets based on microcrystalline waxes and starch derivatives.
- Moisture absorption and desorption of different rubber lyophilisation closures.
Pharmacokinetics of nebulized sodium ceftiofur in calves.
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(2). p.152-154 Mark(