- In vitro evaluation of the quality of essential drugs on the Tanzanian market.
- A new method to obtain and present complete information on the compatibility: study of its validity for eight binary mixtures of morphine with drugs frequently used in palliative care.
- Near-infrared FT-Raman spectroscopy as a rapid analytical tool for the determination of diltiazem hydrochloride in tablets.
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of starch-based hot stage extruded double matrix systems.
Cold extrusion as a continuous single-step granulation and tabletting process.
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 52(3). p.359-368 Mark(
The oral bioavailability of ibuprofen enantiomers in broiler chickens.
2001) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 24(2). p.105-109 Mark(
- An oral controlled release matrix pellet formulation containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Trypsin inhibition, calcium and zinc ion binding of starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly (acrylic acid) mixtures for peroral peptide drug delivery.
- Characterisation and disintegration properties of irradiated starch.
- Toxicological evaluation of a bioadhesive nasal powder containing a starch and Carbopol (R) 974 P on rabbit nasal mucosa and slug mucosa.