Cold extrusion as a continuous single-step granulation and tabletting process.
2001) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICS AND BIOPHARMACEUTICS. 52(3). p.359-368 Mark(
The oral bioavailability of ibuprofen enantiomers in broiler chickens.
2001) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 24(2). p.105-109 Mark(
- An oral controlled release matrix pellet formulation containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Characterisation and disintegration properties of irradiated starch.
- Trypsin inhibition, calcium and zinc ion binding of starch-g-poly(acrylic acid) copolymers and starch/poly (acrylic acid) mixtures for peroral peptide drug delivery.
- Toxicological evaluation of a bioadhesive nasal powder containing a starch and Carbopol (R) 974 P on rabbit nasal mucosa and slug mucosa.
- The mucosal toxicity of different benzalkonium chloride analogues evaluated with an alternative test using slugs
- Evaluation of a mucoadhesive tablet for ocular use.
- Bioavailability of ibuprofen from matrix mini-tablets based on a mixture of starch and microcrystalline wax.
- Influence of drying temperature and granulation liquid viscosity on the inter- and intragranular drug migration in tray-dried granules and compacts.