- Bacillus decolorationis sp nov., isolated from biodeteriorated parts of the mural paintings at the Servilia tomb (Roman necropolis of Carmona, Spain) and the Saint-Catherine chapel (Castle Herberstein, Austria)
Classification of Ralstonia pickettii-like isolates from the environment and clinical samples as Ralstonia insidiosa sp nov
2003) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 53. p.1075-1080 Mark(
- Taxonomic study of Cellvibrio strains and description of Cellvibrio ostraviensis sp nov., Cellvibrio fibrivorans sp nov and Cellvibrio gandavensis sp nov
- Polymerase chain reaction identification of Bacillus sporothermodurans from dairy sources.
- Diversity of transconjugants that acquired plasmid pJP4 or pEMT1 after inoculation of a donor strain in the A- and B-horizon of an agricultural soil and description of Burkholderia hospita sp nov and Burkholderia terricola sp nov.
- Nucleic acid analysis and SDS-PAGE of whole-cell proteins in Bacillus taxonomy
- Halomonas muralis sp. nov., isolated from microbial biofilms colonizing the walls and murals of the Saint-Catherine chapel (Castle Herberstein, Austria).
- Diversity of 3-chloroaniline and 3,4-dichloroaniline degrading bacteria isolated from three different soils and involvement of their plasmids in chloroaniline degradation.
- Brachybacterium fresconis sp nov and Brachybacterium sacelli sp nov., isolated from deteriorated parts of a medieval wall painting of the chapel of Castle Herberstein (Austria).