- Virgibacillus carmonensis sp nov., Virgibacillus necropolis sp nov and Virgibacillus picturae sp nov., three novel species isolated from deteriorated mural paintings, transfer of the species of the genus Salibacillus to Virgibacillus, as Virgibacillus marismortui comb. nov and Virgibacillus salexigens comb. nov., and emended description of the genus Virgibacillus
- Bacillus decolorationis sp nov., isolated from biodeteriorated parts of the mural paintings at the Servilia tomb (Roman necropolis of Carmona, Spain) and the Saint-Catherine chapel (Castle Herberstein, Austria)
Classification of Ralstonia pickettii-like isolates from the environment and clinical samples as Ralstonia insidiosa sp nov
2003) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 53. p.1075-1080 Mark(
- Taxonomic study of Cellvibrio strains and description of Cellvibrio ostraviensis sp nov., Cellvibrio fibrivorans sp nov and Cellvibrio gandavensis sp nov
Description of new Ensifer strains from nodules and proposal to transfer Ensifer adhaerens Casida 1982 to Sinorhizobium as Sinorhizobium adhaerens comb. nov. Request for an opinion
2003) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 53. p.1207-1217 Mark(
- Polymerase chain reaction identification of Bacillus sporothermodurans from dairy sources.
- Diversity of transconjugants that acquired plasmid pJP4 or pEMT1 after inoculation of a donor strain in the A- and B-horizon of an agricultural soil and description of Burkholderia hospita sp nov and Burkholderia terricola sp nov.
- Nucleic acid analysis and SDS-PAGE of whole-cell proteins in Bacillus taxonomy
- Halomonas muralis sp. nov., isolated from microbial biofilms colonizing the walls and murals of the Saint-Catherine chapel (Castle Herberstein, Austria).
- Diversity of 3-chloroaniline and 3,4-dichloroaniline degrading bacteria isolated from three different soils and involvement of their plasmids in chloroaniline degradation.