- Nuclear overlap functions determined by the asymptotic behavior of the one-body density matrix.
- Electroinduced two-nucleon knockout and correlations in nuclei
Nucleon-nucleon correlations and the Coulomb Displacement Energy.
1997) ACTA PHYSICA HUNGARICA NEW SERIES-HEAVY ION PHYSICS. 6(1-4). p.29-36 Mark(
- Single-particle properties in an exactly solvable A-body system.
- Exclusive (e,e'p) reaction at high missing momenta.
- Natural orbitals, overlap functions, and mean-field orbitals in an exactly solvable A-body system.
- Multinucleon mechanisms in (gamma,N) and (gamma,NN) reactions - Reply.
- Pion photoproduction through the Delta resonance region: Relativistic versus non-relativistic unitary models.
- SHORT-RANGE CORRELATIONS IN (E,E'P) AND (E,E'PP) REACTIONS ON COMPLEX NUCLEI.
- 2-BODY CURRENTS IN INCLUSIVE ELECTRON-SCATTERING.