- Extended FTLD pedigree segregating a Belgian GRN-null mutation: neuropathological heterogeneity in one family
- Are vaginal swabs comparable to cervical smears for human papillomavirus DNA testing?
- Heterocellular 3D scaffolds as biomimetic to recapitulate the tumor microenvironment of peritoneal metastases in vitro and in vivo
- Serum vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 predicts significant liver fibrosis in obese patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Histopathology of transgender breast specimens : expect the unexpected!
- Influence of dartos tissue and the androgen receptor in congenital penile malformations : opening new horizons in research with clinical relevance
- Mutations in KEOPS-complex genes cause nephrotic syndrome with primary microcephaly
- Serum vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 predicts significant liver fibrosis in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Androgen receptors expression and dartos tissue architecture are abnormal in congenital penile malformations, compared to healthy children : analysis of a prospective series
The independent oncological role for cytoreductive nephrectomy in metastatic renal cell carcinoma : prognostic features in the era of targeted therapies
2017) UROLOGIC ONCOLOGY-SEMINARS AND ORIGINAL INVESTIGATIONS. 35(4). p.152.e13-152.e22 Mark(