- Cationic Polymer Based Gene Delivery Systems.
Cystic fibrosis sputum. A barrier to the transport of nanospheres.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 162(5). p.1905-1911 Mark(
- Pore sizes in hydrated dextran microspheres.
- Optimisation of an in vitro procedure for the determination of the enzymatic inhibition potency of multifunctional polymers.
- Novel self-assembled hydrogels by stereocomplex formation in aqueous solution of enantiomeric lactic acid oligomers grafted to dextran.
- Influence of the degradation mechanism of hydrogels on their elastic and swelling properties during degradation.
- Complex formation between cationic polymethacrylates and oligonucleotides.
- Combined gelatin-chondroitin sulfate hydrogels for controlled release of cationic antibacterial proteins.
- Characterization of the network structure of carbodiimide cross-linked gelatin gels.
- A new microphotolysis based approach for mapping the mobility of drugs in microscopic drug delivery devices
- Fluorescence recovery after photobleaching: a versatile tool for mobility and interaction measurements in pharmaceutical research
- Rheological monitoring of long-term degrading polymer hydrogels.
- Characterization of helical cleavages in type II collagen generated by matrixins.
- Separation and quantitation of low amounts of enzymatic lipolysis products obtained in the presence of high triglyceride concentrations.
- Hyaluronan: Preparation, structure, properties, and applications.