- Interactions between oligonucleotides and cationic polymers investigated by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
Structural alterations of gene complexes by cystic fibrosis sputum.
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 164(3). p.486-493 Mark(
- The in vitro evaluation of 'azo containing polysaccharide gels' for colon delivery.
- The physical properties of biogels and their permeability for macromolecular drugs and colloidal drug carriers.
Cystic fibrosis sputum. A barrier to the transport of nanospheres.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 162(5). p.1905-1911 Mark(
- Cationic Polymer Based Gene Delivery Systems.
- Optimisation of an in vitro procedure for the determination of the enzymatic inhibition potency of multifunctional polymers.
- Novel self-assembled hydrogels by stereocomplex formation in aqueous solution of enantiomeric lactic acid oligomers grafted to dextran.
- Influence of the degradation mechanism of hydrogels on their elastic and swelling properties during degradation.
- Pore sizes in hydrated dextran microspheres.
- Complex formation between cationic polymethacrylates and oligonucleotides.
- Combined gelatin-chondroitin sulfate hydrogels for controlled release of cationic antibacterial proteins.
- Characterization of the network structure of carbodiimide cross-linked gelatin gels.
- A new microphotolysis based approach for mapping the mobility of drugs in microscopic drug delivery devices
- Fluorescence recovery after photobleaching: a versatile tool for mobility and interaction measurements in pharmaceutical research