- On the transport of lipoplexes through cystic fibrosis sputum.
- Dual-color fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy to study the complexation between poly-l-lysine and oligonucleotides
- In vivo evaluation of matrix pellets containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Encoding microcarriers: present and future technologies
- Pegylated GL67 lipoplexes retain their gene transfection activity after exposure to components of CF mucus.
- An oral controlled release matrix pellet formulation containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Biodegradable hydrogels based on stereocomplex formation between lactic acid oligomers grafted to dextran.
- On the release of proteins from degrading dextran methacrylate hydrogels and the correlation with the rheologic properties of the hydrogels.
- Fluorescence fluctuation analysis for the study of interactions between oligonucleotides and polycationic polymers.
- Interactions between oligonucleotides and cationic polymers investigated by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
Structural alterations of gene complexes by cystic fibrosis sputum.
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 164(3). p.486-493 Mark(
- The in vitro evaluation of 'azo containing polysaccharide gels' for colon delivery.
- The physical properties of biogels and their permeability for macromolecular drugs and colloidal drug carriers.
- Cationic Polymer Based Gene Delivery Systems.
Cystic fibrosis sputum. A barrier to the transport of nanospheres.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 162(5). p.1905-1911 Mark(