- Three-dimensional fluorescence recovery after photobleaching with the confocal scanning laser microscope
- A comparison between the use of dynamic mechanical analysis and oscillatory shear rheometry for the characterisation of hydrogels.
- Swelling pressure observations on degrading dex-HEMA hydrogels.
- On the transport of lipoplexes through cystic fibrosis sputum.
- In vivo evaluation of matrix pellets containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Dual-color fluorescence fluctuation spectroscopy to study the complexation between poly-l-lysine and oligonucleotides
- Encoding microcarriers: present and future technologies
- Pegylated GL67 lipoplexes retain their gene transfection activity after exposure to components of CF mucus.
- An oral controlled release matrix pellet formulation containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Biodegradable hydrogels based on stereocomplex formation between lactic acid oligomers grafted to dextran.
- On the release of proteins from degrading dextran methacrylate hydrogels and the correlation with the rheologic properties of the hydrogels.
- Fluorescence fluctuation analysis for the study of interactions between oligonucleotides and polycationic polymers.
- Interactions between oligonucleotides and cationic polymers investigated by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
Structural alterations of gene complexes by cystic fibrosis sputum.
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 164(3). p.486-493 Mark(
- The in vitro evaluation of 'azo containing polysaccharide gels' for colon delivery.