- Encoding microcarriers: present and future technologies
- Pegylated GL67 lipoplexes retain their gene transfection activity after exposure to components of CF mucus.
- An oral controlled release matrix pellet formulation containing nanocrystalline ketoprofen.
- Biodegradable hydrogels based on stereocomplex formation between lactic acid oligomers grafted to dextran.
- On the release of proteins from degrading dextran methacrylate hydrogels and the correlation with the rheologic properties of the hydrogels.
- Fluorescence fluctuation analysis for the study of interactions between oligonucleotides and polycationic polymers.
- Interactions between oligonucleotides and cationic polymers investigated by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
Structural alterations of gene complexes by cystic fibrosis sputum.
2001) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 164(3). p.486-493 Mark(
- The in vitro evaluation of 'azo containing polysaccharide gels' for colon delivery.
- The physical properties of biogels and their permeability for macromolecular drugs and colloidal drug carriers.
- Cationic Polymer Based Gene Delivery Systems.
Cystic fibrosis sputum. A barrier to the transport of nanospheres.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 162(5). p.1905-1911 Mark(
- Optimisation of an in vitro procedure for the determination of the enzymatic inhibition potency of multifunctional polymers.
- Novel self-assembled hydrogels by stereocomplex formation in aqueous solution of enantiomeric lactic acid oligomers grafted to dextran.
- Influence of the degradation mechanism of hydrogels on their elastic and swelling properties during degradation.