- Psychological and biological validation of a novel digital social peer evaluation experiment (digi-SPEE)
- Childhood trauma, BDNF Va166Met and subclinical psychotic experiences : attempt at replication in two independent samples
- Cognitive effects of deep brain stimulation in patients with refractory epilepsy
- Do parental ratings on cognition reflect neuropsychological outcome in congenital heart disease?
- Behavior and self-perception in children with a surgically congenital heart disease
- Intellectual, neuropsychological and behavioral functioning in children with tetralogy of Fallot
- Do parental ratings on cogniton reflect neuropsychological outcome in congenital heart disease?
- Neuropsychological performance in school-aged children with surgically corrected congenital heart disease
Behavior and self-perception in children with a surgically corrected congenital heart disease
2007) JOURNAL OF DEVELOPMENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL PEDIATRICS. 28(4). p.294-301 Mark(
- An overview of 50 patients who underwent epilepsy surgery at Ghent University Hospital