- Host-microbe interactions have shaped the genetic architecture of inflammatory bowel disease
- Intrarectal administration of oxygenated perfluorodecalin promotes healing of murine colitis by targeting inflammatory hypoxia
- The hypoxia adaptive response regulates metallothionein expression in intestinal epithelial cells
- Cystic masses of the pancreas: how useful is cyst fluid analysis in the diagnosis?
Inverse correlation between metallothioneins and hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha in colonocytes and experimental colitis
2011) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 416(3-4). p.307-312 Mark(
- TNF driven activation of invariant NKT cells regulates combined gut and joint inflammation
- Limitations of extensive TPMT genotyping in the management of azathioprine-induced myelosuppression in IBD patients
Novel development in extraintestinal manifestations and spondyloarthropathy
2011) BEST PRACTICE & RESEARCH IN CLINICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY. 25(suppl. 1). p.S19-S26 Mark(
- Meta-analysis identifies 29 additional ulcerative colitis risk loci, increasing the number of confirmed associations to 47
- Involvement of endoplasmic reticulum stress in inflammatory bowel disease: a different implication for colonic and ileal disease?