- Host-microbe interactions have shaped the genetic architecture of inflammatory bowel disease
- Limitations of extensive TPMT genotyping in the management of azathioprine-induced myelosuppression in IBD patients
- Cystic masses of the pancreas: how useful is cyst fluid analysis in the diagnosis?
Detrimental shifts in microbial communities from inflammatory bowel disease patients upon selective pressures
2011) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 76(1). p.49-52 Mark(
Inverse correlation between metallothioneins and hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha in colonocytes and experimental colitis
2011) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 416(3-4). p.307-312 Mark(
- TNF driven activation of invariant NKT cells regulates combined gut and joint inflammation
- Involvement of endoplasmic reticulum stress in inflammatory bowel disease: a different implication for colonic and ileal disease?
- Acute pancreatitis complicated with choledochal duct rupture
- Intrarectal administration of oxygenated perfluorodecalin promotes healing of murine colitis by targeting inflammatory hypoxia
- Subclinical gut inflammation in spondyloarthritis is associated with a pro-angiogenic intestinal mucosal phenotype