- Host-microbe interactions have shaped the genetic architecture of inflammatory bowel disease
- Limitations of extensive TPMT genotyping in the management of azathioprine-induced myelosuppression in IBD patients
- Cystic masses of the pancreas: how useful is cyst fluid analysis in the diagnosis?
Inverse correlation between metallothioneins and hypoxia-inducible factor 1 alpha in colonocytes and experimental colitis
2011) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 416(3-4). p.307-312 Mark(
- TNF driven activation of invariant NKT cells regulates combined gut and joint inflammation
- Involvement of endoplasmic reticulum stress in inflammatory bowel disease: a different implication for colonic and ileal disease?
- Acute pancreatitis complicated with choledochal duct rupture
- Intrarectal administration of oxygenated perfluorodecalin promotes healing of murine colitis by targeting inflammatory hypoxia
- Subclinical gut inflammation in spondyloarthritis is associated with a pro-angiogenic intestinal mucosal phenotype
- Inhibition of placental growth factor activity reduces the severity of fibrosis, inflammation, and portal hypertension in cirrhotic mice