- Biodiversity of the surface microbial consortia from Limburger, Reblochon, Livarot, Tilsit, and Gubbeen cheeses
- Microbial genomic taxonomy
- Phylogenetic study of the species within the family Streptomycetaceae
- Selection of halophilic bacteria for biological control of tomato gray mould caused by Botrytis cinerea
- Diversity of culturable moderately halophilic and halotolerant bacteria in a marsh and two salterns a protected ecosystem of Lower Loukkos (Morocco)
- Genetic diversity and pathogenicity of Xanthomonas axonopodis strains inducing citrus canker disease in Iran and South Korea
- An MLSA-based online scheme for the rapid identification of Stenotrophomonas isolates
Pantoea vagans sp. nov., Pantoea eucalypti sp. nov., Pantoea deleyi sp. nov. and Pantoea anthophila sp. nov.
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 59(9). p.2339-2345 Mark(
- Identification of lactic acid bacteria in Moroccan raw milk and traditionally fermented skimmed milk 'lben'
- Phylogeny and identification of Pantoea species associated with plants, humans and the natural environment based on multilocus sequence analysis (MLSA)