- Modeling the time and temperature dependence of the oPs formation probability in polystrene and its derivatives
- Seeking the good fitting procedure of PALS polymer spectra
- Positron implantation and transmission experiments on free-standing nanometric polymer films
- Determination of the positron diffusion length in Kapton by analysing the positronium emission
- Emission of positronium in a nanometric PMMA film
- Is kapton really that simple?
- Positron states in polypropylene and polystyrene at low temperature
- Doppler broadening of positron annihilation radiation as a probe for the anisotropy of free-volume-holes in polymers
- On the consistency between positron annihilation lifetime and Doppler broadening results in polypropylene
Infrared absorption and slow positron investigation of hydrogen plasma induced platelets in crystalline germanium.
2007) JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE-MATERIALS IN ELECTRONICS. 18(7). p.793-797 Mark(