Pannonibacter phragmitetus, described from a Hungarian soda lake in 2003, had been recognized several decades earlier from human blood cultures as Achromobacter groups B and E
2006) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 56. p.2945-2948 Mark(
- Brevundimonas Segers, Vancanneyt, Pot, Torck, Hoste Dewettinck, Falsen, Kersters and De Vos 1994, 507(VP) emend. Abraham, Strömpl, Meyer, Lindholst, Moore, Christ, Vancanneyt, Tindall, Bennasar, Smit and Tesar 1999, 1070
- Chryseobacterium joostei sp nov., isolated from the dairy environment
- A polyphasic taxonomic study of Chryseobacterium strains isolated from dairy sources.
- Coenonia anatina gen. nov., sp. nov., a novel bacterium associated with respiratory disease in ducks and geese.
- Riemerella columbina sp. nov., a bacterium associated with respiratory disease in pigeons.
- Classification of heparinolytic bacteria into a new genus, Pedobacter, comprising four species: Pedobacter heparinus comb, nov., Pedobacter piscium comb. nov., Pedobacter africanus sp. nov. and Pedobacter saltans sp. nov. Proposal of the family Sphingobacteriaceae fam. nov.
- Pelistega europaea gen. nov., sp. nov., a bacterium associated with respiratory disease in pigeons: taxonomic structure and phylogenetic allocation
- Cutting a gordian knot: Emended classification and description of the genus Flavobacterium, emended description of the family Flavobacteriaceae, and proposal of Flavobacterium hydatis nom nov (basonym, Cytophaga aquatilis Strohl and Tait 1978).
- Polyphasic analysis of strains of the genus Capnocytophaga and centers for disease control group DF-3.