- Microbial protease addition to a soybean meal diet for weaned piglets: effects on performance, digestion, gut flora and gut function
- Microbial protease addition to a soy-bean meal diet for weaned piglets: effects on performance, digestion, gut flora and gut functions
The influence of Lentinus edodes (Shiitake mushroom) preparations on bacteriological and morphological aspects of the small intestine in piglets
2003) ARCHIVES OF ANIMAL NUTRITION-ARCHIV FUR TIERERNAHRUNG. 57(6). p.399-412 Mark(
- The combined use of triacylglycerols (TAGs) containing medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) and exogenous lipolytic enzymes as an alternative to nutritional antibiotics in piglet nutrition - II. In vivo release of MCFAs in gastric cannulated and slaughtered piglets by endogenous and exogenous lipases; effects on the luminal gut flora and growth performance.
- Endogenous lipolysis in feedstuffs and compound feeds for pigs: effects of storage time and conditions and lipase and/or emulsifier addition.
- The combined use of triacylglycerols containing medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) and exogenous lipolytic enzymes as an alternative for nutritional antibiotics in piglet nutrition I. In vitro screening of the release of MCFAs from selected fat sources by selected exogenous lipolytic enzymes under simulated pig gastric conditions and their effects on the gut flora of piglets.
- PCR-TGGE: A method for fingerprinting the microbial flora in the small intestine of pigs.
- In vitro release of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) from selected fat sources with selected exogenous lipolytic enzymes in pig gastric simulated conditions
- Nutritional and nutritive characteristics of some soya protein sources for early weaned piglets
- The potentials for immunostimulatory substances (beta-1,3/1,6 glucans) in pig nutrition.