- Historic characterisation of the current settlements in the urban and rural landscapes of Belgium
- Digital elevation model generation for historical landscape analysis based on LiDAR data, a case study in Flanders (Belgium)
- Landscape atlas of Flanders+10: a decade of experiences outlining integrated landscape research for the future
- Digitizing, inventorying, reviewing and analyzing the 'Bronze Age barrows database' of East and West Flanders (Belgium)
- Expertise als sleutelfactor voor de integratie van landschap in ruimtelijk ontwerp in Vlaanderen
- On the use of integrated process models to reconstruct prehistoric occupation, with examples from Sandy Flanders, Belgium
- Historical landscape characterisation using high precision digital elevation modelling in Flanders (Belgium)
- From holistic landscape synthesis to transdisciplinary landscape management
Assessment of sliver polygons in geographical vector data
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 23(6). p.719-735 Mark(
- Landscape metrics and indices: an overview of their use in landscape research
- Integrating historical maps and LiDAR elevation data for landscape reconstruction : a case study in Flanders (Belgium)
- Le paysage: objet d'étude du géographe ou de tout-le-monde?
- A stepwise multi-scaled landscape typology and characterisation for trans-regional integration, applied on the federal state of Belgium.
- Economic valuation of landscapes: a proposal for an interdisciplinary methodology
- Measuring and mapping landscape dynamics in an urban gradient : a case study of the city of Ghent (Belgium)