- Historical landscape characterisation using high precision digital elevation modelling in Flanders (Belgium)
- Expertise als sleutelfactor voor de integratie van landschap in ruimtelijk ontwerp in Vlaanderen
- On the use of integrated process models to reconstruct prehistoric occupation, with examples from Sandy Flanders, Belgium
- From holistic landscape synthesis to transdisciplinary landscape management
- Integrating historical maps and LiDAR elevation data for landscape reconstruction: a case study in Flanders (Belgium)
- Landscape metrics and indices: an overview of their use in landscape research
Assessment of sliver polygons in geographical vector data
2009) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SCIENCE. 23(6). p.719-735 Mark(
- Le paysage: objet d'étude du géographe ou de tout-le-monde?
- Redefining landscape economics: a proposal to integrate economics approaches and landscape disciplines
- Economic valuation of landscapes: combining landscape ecology and environmental economics methodologies.
- Economic valuation of landscapes: a proposal for an interdisciplinary methodology
- Measuring and mapping landscape dynamics in an urban gradient: a case study of the city of Ghent (Belgium)
- A stepwise multi-scaled landscape typology and characterisation for trans-regional integration, applied on the federal state of Belgium.
- Climate change and landscape and heritage in Flanders (Belgium): a spatial planning strategic research project
- Climate change and possible effects on landschape and heritage in Flanders (Belgium): a spatial planning strategic research project