- Edelfosine protects precultured heart fragments against the invasion of malignant cells through altered sialylation
- Analysis of benzo(a)pyrene diol epoxide-DNA adducts by capillary zone electrophoresis-electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry in conjunction with sample stacking.
- The retention of the anti-invasive ether lipid ET-18-OMe in tissue heart fragments and its long term effects on sialylation
- Fatal 4-MTA intoxication: Development of a liquid chromatographic-tandem mass spectrometric assay for multiple matrices.
- Analysis and identification of MHC-associated peptides using mass spectrometry
- Analysis of DNA damage using capillary zone electrophoresis and electrospray mass spectrometry
- Pitfalls associated with liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry in quantitative bioanalysis of drugs of abuse in saliva.
- Cloning and molecular analysis of two new sesquiterpene cyclases from Artemisia annua L.
Correlation of pncA sequence with pyrazinamide resistance level in BACTEC (TM) for 21 Mycobacterium tuberculosis clinical isolates.
2000) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 6(4). p.283-287 Mark(
- Analysis of oligonucleotides by ESI-MS