- Information systems for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Narratives of an outsourced information systems failure in a small enterprise
- Effect of ERP implementation on the company efficiency: a Macedonian case
- Analyzing employee agreement on maturity assessment tools for organizations
- A new perspective on IT governance in SMEs
- Using bricolage to facilitate emergent collectives in SMEs
SMEs and IT: evidence for a market for 'lemons'
2012) ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS EVALUATION. 15(1). p.25-35 Mark(
- Rethinking IT governance for SMEs
- Theoretical foundations for IS success in small and medium-sized enterprises
- SMEs and IT: a market for Lemons?