The actin propulsive machinery: The proteome of Listeria monocytogenes tails
2008) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 375(2). p.194-199 Mark(
- The HIF prolyl hydroxylase PHD3 is a potential substrate of the TRiC chaperonin
- Proteome analysis of human mesothelial cells during epithelial to mesenchymal transitions induced by shed menstrual effluent
- Identification of proteins undergoing glutathionylation in oxidatively stressed hepatocytes and hepatoma cells
- IL-29 Is proteomics heading towards medicine?
Identification by redox proteomics of glutathionylated proteins in oxidatively stressed human T lymphocytes.
2002) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 99(6). p.3505-3510 Mark(
- Chromatographic isolation of methionine-containing peptides for gel-free proteome analysis: identification of more than 800 Escherichia coli proteins
- Proteomics of Arabidopsis seed germination. A comparative study of wild-type and gibberellin-deficient seeds.
- Importance of methionine biosynthesis for Arabidopsis seed germination and seedling growth.
- Fragmin60 encodes an actin-binding protein with a C2 domain and controls actin Thr-203 phosphorylation in Physarum plasmodia and sclerotia.
- Proteomic analysis of Arabidopsis seed germination and priming.
- Protein identification based on matrix assisted laser desorption/ionization-post source decay-mass spectrometry.
- Sample preparation procedures for ultrasensitive protein identification by PSD-MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry
- GRASP65, a protein involved in the stacking of Golgi cisternae.
- Peptides adsorbed on reverse-phase chromatographic beads as targets for femtomole sequencing by post-source decay matrix assisted laser desorption ionization-reflectron time of flight mass spectrometry (MALDI-RETOF-MS).
- Structural analysis and identification of gel-purified proteins, available in the femtomole range, using a novel computer program for peptide sequence assignment, by matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization reflectron time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
- Cloning of two proteins representing different subfamilies of a novel type / transmembrane protein family involved in vesicular trafficking
Molecular characterization of the human peroxisomal branched-chain acyl-CoA oxidase: cDNA cloning, chromosomal assignment, tissue distribution, and evidence for the absence of the protein in Zellweger syndrome.
1996) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 93(24). p.13748-13753 Mark(
- Tmp21 and p24A, two type I proteins enriched in pancreatic microsomal membranes, are members of a protein family involved in vesicular trafficking.
- Human 2-D PAGE databases for proteome analysis in health and disease: http://biobase.dk/cgi-bin/celis.