Conformation of the Lathyrus neurotoxin ß-ODAP and its neurochemical implications
1994) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE, DE BIOCHIMIE ET DE BIOPHYSIQUE. 102(6). p.B72-B72 Mark(
- Chemistry of grass pea toxin and related N-oxalyl amino acids
- Thermal isomerization of N-oxalyl derivatives of diamino acids.
- Biosynthesis in vitro of 2-(3-amino-3-carboxy-propyl)-isoxazolin-5-one, the neurotoxic amino acid in Lathyrus odoratus.
- Chemical properties of the natural neurotoxin of Lathyrus sativus 3-N-oxalyl-2,3-diamino-propanoic acid (beta-ODAP), its nontoxic 2-N-oxalyl isomer, and its hydrolysis product 2,3-diamino-propanoic acid (DAPRO) by 1H- and 13C-NMR spectroscopy.
- Biosynthesis of beta-(isoxazolin-5-on-2-yl)-L-alanine by cysteine synthase in Lathyrus sativus.
- Analysis of the neurotoxin beta-ODAP and its alpha-isomer by precolumn derivatization with phenylisothiocyanate.
- Toxins in the seedlings of some varieties of grass pea (Lathyrus sativus)
- Free amino acids and toxins in Lathyrus-sativus seedlings.
- Beta-isoxazolinone-alanine and lathyrism research: optimisation of its isolation and purification