- Research on motor neuron diseases konzo and neurolathyrism: trends from 1990 to 2010
- Lathyrus sativus: from royal funeral offering to toxic plant to wonder crop?
- Is chronic exposure of the blood-brain barrier to relatively low L-β-ODAP concentrations a possible entry point of L-β-ODAP into the central nervous system?
Vascular insult accompanied by overexpressed heme oxygenase-1 as a pathophysiological mechanism in experimental neurolathyrism with hind-leg paraparesis
2012) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 428(1). p.160-166 Mark(
- Unraveling the mechanism of β-N-oxalyl-α,β-diaminopropionic acid (β-ODAP) induced excitotoxicity and oxidative stress, relevance for neurolathyrism prevention
- L-β-N-oxalyl-α,β-diaminopropionic acid toxicity in motor neurons
- Soya, human nutrition and health
- Sulfur amino acids deficiency caused by grass pea diet plays an important role in the toxicity of L-beta-ODAP by increasing the oxidative stress: studies on a motor neuron cell line
- Climatic, edaphic and altitudinal factors affecting yield and toxicity of Lathyrus sativus grown at five locations in Ethiopia
- Konzo and neurolathyrism: similarities and dissimilarities between these crippling neurodegenerative diseases of the poor