- Is stress a factor in the susceptibility to neurolathyrism?
- Beyond the Millenium Development Goals: new agenda
- Lathyrus sativus L. (grass pea) toxic plant or nutraceutical?
- Crippling konzo in DRC, three generations later
- Lathyrus sativus: to eat or not to eat?
- Experimental model of neurolathyrism: role of heme oxygenase-1 in the vascular insult associated with hind-leg paraparesis
- Research on motor neuron diseases konzo and neurolathyrism: trends from 1990 to 2010
Vascular insult accompanied by overexpressed heme oxygenase-1 as a pathophysiological mechanism in experimental neurolathyrism with hind-leg paraparesis
2012) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 428(1). p.160-166 Mark(