- Lathyrus sativus L. (grass pea) toxic plant or nutraceutical?
- Crippling konzo in DRC, three generations later
- Experimental model of neurolathyrism: role of heme oxygenase-1 in the vascular insult associated with hind-leg paraparesis
- Lathyrus sativus: to eat or not to eat?
- Is chronic exposure of the blood-brain barrier to relatively low L-β-ODAP concentrations a possible entry point of L-β-ODAP into the central nervous system?
- Lathyrus sativus: from royal funeral offering to toxic plant to wonder crop?
Vascular insult accompanied by overexpressed heme oxygenase-1 as a pathophysiological mechanism in experimental neurolathyrism with hind-leg paraparesis
2012) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 428(1). p.160-166 Mark(
- Research on motor neuron diseases konzo and neurolathyrism: trends from 1990 to 2010
- On the molecular mechanisms of konzo and neurolathyrism