- Solution of nonlinear differential equation for falling body viscosity meter
- Quantitative beam emission spectroscopy on TEXTOR 94
Experimental and theoretical study of the imprisonment of the Kr S-1(0)-P-3(1) 123.58 nm resonance radiation.
2000) JOURNAL OF QUANTITATIVE SPECTROSCOPY & RADIATIVE TRANSFER. 67(3). p.199-216 Mark(
- Modelling and measurement of the Opto-Galvanic Effect in the positive column of a krypton discharge
- Influence of the gas velocity on a DC glow discharge operating at atmospheric pressure
- The motional Stark effect diagnostic on TEXTOR-94: First measurements.
- Influence of the gas velocity on a DC glow discharge. Operating at atmospheric pressure
- Modelling and Measurement of the Opto-Galvanic Effect in the Positive Column of a Krypton Discharge.
- A 1D fluid model for the measurement of perpendicular flow in strongly magnetized plasmas.
- MSE measurements during RI mode on TEXTOR-94