- Lipoatrophia semicircularis: an electromagnetic myth
- Human safety and health in electromagnetic fields
- The European directive to protect workers in electromagnetic fields
- European regulations, safety issues in RF and microwave power
- Avoiding Lipoathrophia Semicircularis in an office environment
- Electromagnetic fields, safety and health
Practical procedure for verification of compliance of digital mobile radio base stations to limitations of exposure of the general public to electromagnetic fields.
2002) IEE PROCEEDINGS-MICROWAVES ANTENNAS AND PROPAGATION. 149(4). p.218-228 Mark(
- A simple basis for decision to use microwave and radio frequency energy for industrial processing
- On the energy efficiency of microwave ovens.
- Indoor electromagnetic pollution