- Investigation of the potential association of vitamin D binding protein with lipoproteins
- Fatty acid composition of serum phospholipids in cystic fibrosis (CF) patients with or without CF related liver disease
- Lowered ω-3 PUFAs are related to major depression, but not to somatization syndrome
- Cholesterol and desmosterol in two sperm populations separated on Sil-Select gradient
- Oral DHA supplementation in F508 homozygous cystic fibrosis patients.
- Improvement in the plasma omega-3 index by the use of a fish oil-enriched spread
Oral DHA supplementation in Delta F508 homozygous cystic fibrosis patients
2008) PROSTAGLANDINS LEUKOTRIENES AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS. 78(2). p.109-115 Mark(
- Relation between fatty acid composition and clinical status or genotype in cystic fibrosis patients
- Comparison of triglyceride concentration with lipemic index in disorders of triglyceride and glycerol metabolism.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids: Do they have a role in the pathophysiology of autism?