- The Development of Epoxy Polymer Surface Roughness Due to Wet Chemical Treatments and its Relevance to Adhesion of Electrochemically Deposited Copper
- A fast method for the measurement of the electrical capacitance for the estimation of battery capacity
- A New Method for the Measurement of the Double Layer Capacitance for the Estimation of Battery Capacity
- Small bandwidth measurement of the noise voltage of batteries
- The lead acid battery: semiconducting properties and Peukert's law.
- Determination of the State-of-Health of VRLA Batteries by Means of Noise Measurements.
Circuit for the generation of balanced output signals.
1999) IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INSTRUMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT. 48(6). p.1108-1110 Mark(
- Lead-acid battery model for the derivation of Peukert's law.
- Analysis of the Degree of Reliability of a Redundant Modular Inverter Structure
- Aortic pressure pain: Clinical significance - Any relationship to the irritable bowel syndrome?