- Carcinogenesis: Mutations and mutagens.
- REMOVAL OF SIALIC-ACID FROM THE SURFACE OF HUMAN MCF-7 MAMMARY-CANCER CELLS ABOLISHES E-CADHERIN-DEPENDENT CELL-CELL ADHESION IN AN AGGREGATION ASSAY.
- Enlarged cell-associated proteoglycans abolish E-cadherin functionality in invasive tumor cells
- Polylysine-mediated agglutination of stationary HeLa cells is promoted by cytochalasin B but not by colcemid
- Effect of temperature on the repulsive forces generated by density-inhibited HeLa cells.
- Thermal transitions in the adhesiveness of HeLa cells: effects of cell growth, trypsin treatment and calcium.
- PUTRESCINE-PROMOTED MUTUAL ADHESIVENESS OF HELA-CELLS FROM DENSITY-INHIBITED SUSPENSION CULTURES.
A correlation between the effects of calcium on intercellular adhesion and electrostatic repulsion between cells.
1977) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 85(1). p.117-124 Mark(
- CELL-SIZE AND MUTUAL CELL-ADHESION .1. INCREASE IN MUTUAL ADHESIVENESS OF HELA-CELLS FROM DENSITY-INHIBITED SUSPENSION CULTURES BY HYPOTONIC.
- Cell size and mutual cell adhesion. II. Evidence for a relation between cell size, long-range electrostatic repulsion and intercellular adhesiveness during density-regulated growth in suspension.