- A java implementation of CART
- A software architecture for multiparadigm modelling
- General Systems Theory and Knowledge Discovery in Databases: Two Faces of the same coin?
- The cellular automata formalism and its relationship to DEVS.
- Bioprocess modelling challenges
The process of model building and simulation of ill-defined systems: Application to wastewater treatment.
1999) MATHEMATICAL AND COMPUTER MODELLING OF DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS. 5(4). p.298-312 Mark(
- The WEST++ wastewater treatment plant modelling and simulation environment
- General Concepts of Bioprocess Modeling. -
- Sludge storage for countering nitrogen shock leads and toxicity incidents.
An observer-based approach to modeling error identification.
1998) TRANSACTIONS OF THE SOCIETY FOR COMPUTER SIMULATION INTERNATIONAL. 15(1). p.20-33 Mark(