- Orientation-dependent stress build-up during the formation of epitaxial CoSi2.
- The cysteine proteinases from the latex of Carica papaya L
- New international FIP method for the determination of the activity of Aspergillus oryzae proteases.
- The degradation of aggrecan by the different proteinases present in chymodiactin. Proceedings 1st European Symposium of the Protein Society, Davos, Switzerland
- Characterization of the network structure of dextran glycidyl methacrylate hydrogels by studying the rheological and swelling behavior
- Kinetic investigation of the action of hyaluronidase on hyaluronan using the Morgan-Elson neocuproine assay.
- Kinetic constants for the hydrolysis of aggrecan by the papaya proteinases and their relevance for chemonucleolysis.
- Absolute and empirical determination of the enzymic-activity and kinetic investigation of the action of hyaluronidase on hyaluronan using viscosimetry.
- Electrical-transport in (100)CoSi2/Si contacts.
- Transferability of lipase titrimetric assays: deductions from an interlaboratory study
Kinetic investigation of the degradation of hyaluronan by hyaluronidase using gel permeation chromatography.
1994) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS. 656(1). p.179-190 Mark(
TRANSFERABILITY OF LIPASE TITRIMETRIC ASSAYS - DEDUCTIONS FROM AN INTERLABORATORY STUDY.
1994) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 32(10). p.773-777 Mark(
- Structural information on hydraulic acid solutions as studied by probe diffusion experiments.
Fractionation and purification of the thiol proteinases from papaya latex.
1994) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS. 656(1). p.203-208 Mark(
- Viscoelastic and Transient Network Properties of Hyaluronic-Acid as a Function of the Concentration.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SIZE-EXCLUSION CHROMATOGRAPHY OF PROTEOGLYCANS EXTRACTED FROM BOVINE ARTICULAR-CARTILAGE.
- FORMATION OF ULTRATHIN COSI2 FILMS USING A 2-STEP LIMITED REACTION PROCESS.
- Chymopapain, Purification and Preliminary Characterization
- Viscoölastic Properties of Hyaluronic Acid Solutions as a Function of Concentration
- High Pressure, size-exclusion chromatography of Proteoglycans extracted from Bovine Articular Cartilage.
- The influence of the polymer network on the diffusion of FITC-dextranes through hyaluronic acid solutions
- Enzymes in Encyclopedia of Pharmaceutical Technology. Ed. J. Swar-brick and J.C. Boylan, pp. 235-261 (1992).
- Hyaluronidase Action on Hyaluronic Acid monitored by G.P.C. Abstract Intern. Conference of Enzymatic Synthesis and Modification of Carbohydrates, Coventry, U.K., 1992.
- Enzymatic Characterization of Chymopapain. Abstract Dag der Jongeren KVCV, Gent, 1991.
- Enzymology course (Universidad de Ambato Ecuador). Gent, 1992.