- Base-sequence specificity of Hoechst 33258 and DAPI binding to five (A/T)(4) DNA sites with kinetic evidence for more than one high-affinity Hoechst 33258-AATT complex.
- Experimental precedent for the need to involve the primary hydration layer of DNA in lead drug design.
- Increased stability and lifetime of the complex formed between DNA and meta-phenyl-substituted Hoechst dyes as studied by fluorescence titrations and stopped-flow kinetics.
- Kinetics of binding of hoechst dyes to DNA studied by stopped-flow fluorescence techniques.
- Rational ligand design for the minor groove: testing the predictability of putative desgined binding interactions for Hoechst 33258 analogues. Ninth Conversation in the Discipline of Biomolecular Stereodynamics, June 20-24 Albany New York
- Modification by site-directed mutagenesis of the specificity of Erythrina corrallodendron lectin for galactose derivatives with bulky substituents at C-2.
- SYNTHESIS OF METHYL ALPHA-N-DANSYL-D-GALACTOSAMINIDES AND BETA-N-DANSYL-D-GALACTOSAMINIDES, PROBES FOR THE COMBINING SITES OF N-ACETYL-D-GALACTOSAMINE-SPECIFIC LECTINS.
A temperature-jump relaxation study on the binding of fluorescent 4-methylumbelliferyl chito-oligosaccarides to wheat-germ-agglutinin
1980) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 88(2). p.B69-B70 Mark(
KINETICS OF BINDING OF 4-METHYLUMBELLIFERYL ALPHA-MANNOBIOSIDE TO CONCANAVALIN - STOPPED-FLOW MEASUREMENTS.
1978) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 86(2). p.464-466 Mark(
Binding of 4-methylumbelliferyl glycosides of alpha-mannobiose and mannotriose to tetrameric Concanavalin A: equilibrium and fast kinetic studies using fluorescence quenching
1977) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 85(1). p.203-204 Mark(