- Pollution status of Tinishu Akaki River and its tributaries (Ethiopia) evaluated using physico-chemical parameters, major ions, and nutrients
Multi-element analysis of Tinishu Akaki River sediment, Ethiopia, by ICP-MS after microwave assisted digestion
2005) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ANALYTICAL SCIENCES AND SPECTROSCOPY. 50(1). p.31-40 Mark(
- Method development for the speciation of chromium in river and industrial wastewater using GFAAS
- Determination of trace elements in agricultural soil samples by inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry: microwave acid digestion versus aqua regia extraction
- Solid sampling-electrothermal vaporization-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry for the direct determination of Hg in different materials using isotope dilution with a gaseous phase for calibration
Simultaneous determination of trace elements in Tinishu Akaki River water sample, Ethiopia, by ICP-MS
2004) CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ANALYTICAL SCIENCES AND SPECTROSCOPY. 49(6). p.374-384 Mark(
- Comparison of pyrolysis and microwave acid digestion techniques for the determination of mercury in biological and environmental materials
- Fractionation of vanadium complexes in serum, packed cells and tissues of Wistar rats by means of gel filtration and anion-exchange chromatography.
- Behaviour of vanadate and vanadium-transferrin complex on different anion-exchange columns. Application to in vivo V-48-labelled rat serum.
- A new certified reference material for the quality control of palladium, road dust, BCR-723.