- Defect luminescence at n-GaN electrodes - A comparative study between n-GaN grown on sapphire substrates and on Si substrates
- On the effect of surface pretreatment upon the electronic structure of n-GaN surfaces
- Photocurrent multiplication at n-GaN electrodes in formic acid solutions
- Subbandgap photoluminescence and electroluminescence at n-GaN electrodes in aqueous solutions
- A (photo-)electrochemical study on n-GaN in aqueous solutions
- Photoluminescence and electroluminescence as tools to investigate recombination processes at n-GaN electrodes in contact with aqueous electrolyte solutions
- Photoelectrochemical reactions at the n-GaN electrode in 1 M H2SO4 and in acidic solutions containing Cl- ions.
- A photoelectrochemical study of InxGa1-xN films
Wet etching of III-V semiconductors.
2001) Handbook of Advanced Electronic and Photonic Materials. 1. p.221-256 Mark(
- A comparative study of electrochemically formed and vacuum-deposited n-GaAs/Au Schottky barriers using ballistic electron emission microscopy (BEEM).