- Assays in vitro and in vivo for invasion and metastasis: application to drug testing
- Evaluation de substances anti-invasives en culture organotypique
- Instrumental method for quantitative evaluation of cell/particle adhesion based on transport measurements in capillary flow Part II: Experimental feasability study.
- Low frequency electronic gate detection for the counting and sizing of cells, bacteria and colloidal particles in liquids
- The use of spheroids in the study of invasion
- Antiinvasive activities of experimental chemotherapeutic agents.
- Restored invasion of mouse MO4 cells into chick heart in vitro through mutual conditioning at reduced temperature.
- Effect of racemic 1-o-octadecyl-2-o-methylglycero-3-phosphocholine (ET-18-OCH3) on invasion in vitro and on N-linked surface glycosylation
- Molecular biology of minimal invasion
Cell-surface carbohydrates: biological functions
1986) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHYSIOLOGIE ET DE BIOCHIMIE. 94(3). p.B75-B75 Mark(