- Material aspects of a-SiN:H based 2D direct X-ray sensor array
- a-SiN: H thin films for X-ray sensor array.
- Prototype of 2D direct x-ray a-SiN:H sensor array
- The possibilities and limitations of powder ENDOR: the study of rhodium complexes in a model system (NaCl) for photographic emulsions
- A-SiN:H TFD Sensor Array for Digital Radiography
- EPR of carbonate derived radicals: Applications in dosimetry, dating and detection of irradiated food.
- Electron-nuclear double resonance of human tooth enamel heated at 400 degrees C.
Study of strongly overlapping Rh2+ EPR spectra by high-resolution magnetic resonance techniques.
1998) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-FARADAY TRANSACTIONS. 94(19). p.2993-2997 Mark(
- Electron paramagnetic resonance and electron nuclear double resonance of NaCl: Rh2+: a comparison between similarly doped Bridgman- and solution-grown single crystals.
- Electron nuclear double resonance of stable Rh centers in solution-grown NaCl single crystals.