- Bioelectrical impedance measurements on beef carcasses for the prediction of carcass lean content.
- Very fast chilling of beef: effects on meat quality.
- Effect of rate of pH decline on muscle enzyme activities in two pig lines.
- Effect of dietary energy and protein levels on fatty acid composition of intramuscular fat in double-muscled Belgian Blue bulls.
- Early post-mortem conditions and the calpain/calpastatin system in relation to tenderness of double-muscled beef.
- QUANTIFICATION OF BEEF MYOFIBRILLAR PROTEINS BY SDS-PAGE.
- Effects of exogenous protease effectors on beef tenderness development and myofibrillar degradation and solubility.
Studies of the protonation in aqueous-solution of l-thia-4,7-diazacyclononane, l-thia-4,8-diazacyclodecane and 5-thia-2,8-diazanonane.
1992) JOURNAL OF THE CHEMICAL SOCIETY-DALTON TRANSACTIONS. 5. p.829-832 Mark(
- The effect of electrical stimulation on beef tenderness, protease activity and myofibrillar protein fragmentation.