- Stir bar sorptive extraction applied to the determination of dicarboximide fungicides in wine.
- Identification of thiosteranes in contaminated marine sediments from the Mediterranean sea by capillary GC-MS and capillary GC-AED.
- Pyrolysis-capillary gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for the determination of polyvinyl chloride traces in solid environmental samples.
- Considerations on static and dynamic sorptive and adsorptive sampling to monitor volatiles emitted by living plants.
- High capacity headspace sorptive extraction.
- Synthesis of alanine and proline amino acids with amino or guanidinium substitution on the side chain.
- Evaluation of sorptive enrichment for the analysis of phthalates in air samples.
- Positional and configurational separation of fatty acid isomers by micro reversed-phase liquid chromatography with an Ag+-containing mobile phase.
- Instrumentation and applications of fast high-resolution capillary gas chromatography.
Selectivity in tuning in packed column supercritical fluid chromatography.
1999) Supercritical fluid chromatography with packed columns. 75. p.161-194 Mark(