- Genetic transformation of Fragaria with candidate genes involved in drought stress
- Molecular and physiological responses to drought stress in Fragaria sp.
- A method for testing drought tolerance in Fragaria based on fast screening for water deficit response and use of associated AFLP and EST candidate gene markers
- Functional diversity for response to water deficit among different strawberry genotypes compared to their genetic structure as assessed by AFLP markers
- Chlorophyll fluorescence as a tool for evaluation of drought stress
Plant growth, water and proline content and total antioxidant capacity (TAC) in strawberry cv 'Elsanta' under water deficit
2007) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 72(1). p.265-268 Mark(